MG Concept Limited (company number 105829900) is committed to protecting your privacy under the Data Protection Act 2018.
Our registered office at International House, 142 Cromwell Road, SW7 4EF, London, United Kingdom.
our current policy.
Why do we collect your data?
Collecting information about you helps us understand and focus on what interests you.
Furthermore, it allows us to provide you with relevant offers, including discount vouchers and rewards for the products you buy or might interest you from us.
We can also move your attention towards our special offers or promotions by sending you news, product information and special offers.
Nonetheless, we provide you with the option to opt-out of these communications that collects your data by clicking the “unsubscribe” option on our marketing emails or by simply updating your marketing preferences found and your online account with us.
What information do we collect?
1. Information you give us
This is the information that you share with us in the following ways:
a) Through our website when placing an order, completing the online checkout process, searching for a product, signing up for our offers and news, taking part in the customer reviews, booking an appointment with one of our consultants, creating an online account or updating it, ordering a brochure, or communicating with us by phone email or social media platforms.
The information we collect can include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, personal photograph and description, your passwords and chosen user names, contact, account, financial and credit card information, your interests, any done complaints, and much other information provided by you.
b) Information regarding the products and services you have purchased from us. This is details about what effect have you purchased through our website and the process of your orders, such as the specific products you purchased from us, the time and date of your purchases, your provided delivery address and the card you used to fulfil the order.
c) The correspondence you contacted us through. When contacting us, we may record the mail or call.
2. Collected information about
This is the information we automatically collect from you when you visit our website:
a) Details about your visit on our website. This includes when and how you accessed our website, products you viewed and searched, HTTP protocol elements, how long you visited our website, what terms you searched, your client journey, from what device type and ID, HTTP cookies, traffic, and location data, directing website and other transmission data. Much of this data is collected by the cookies used on our website, noted under our Cookies Policy.
b) Technical details. These details include your IP address, login information, your browser type, your browser version, your current time zone, and your operating system used at the time of your visit to our website.
3. Received information from different sources
This is the information we receive when you use one of the other websites that we operate or other services that we provide.
We are working with third parties, such as payment and delivery services, advertising businesses, analytics providers, and many more.
We may also collect, use and share statistical and demographic data, called “Aggregated Data”, that may be emanated from our data but anonymised and non-revealing your identity.
We do not collect personal data such as your race, ethnicity, sex life, religion, health or political opinion (only if for legal purposes, for example, if an accident occurs on our premises), or biometric or genetic data. Nor do we collect criminal convictions or offences data or data about children.
What do we do with the collected information?
Your data is used for:
A. Expand and develop our Website:
1) to help you use MG Concept Website for browsing and shopping, provide a seamless experience when shopping online, enhance your experience of using our Website, monitor our Website, and improve it.
2) to adapt our website to your preferences and dislikes.
3) to better evaluate and present the content on our website to best fit us and you.
4) to deliver requested information, products and services by you. To personalise our interactions to your interests and dislikes.
B. Fulfil our service responsibilities:
5) to meet our obligations for the contracts between you and us, including the delivery process or products guarantees.
6) promptly notify you about any changes to our products or services.
7) To shop with us online and process your payments for products and services, please note we use PayPal, debit card and credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro and Mastercard.
8) to check that you have the intention to pay us for any ordered products.
9) to keep correct records of any purchases and sales and ensure that payments and deliveries are made.
10) If you fail to provide the requested personal data to provide you with the products or services, we may not fulfil the contract with you. Please make sure the personal data you provide to us is correct and updated.
Please ensure that the personal data you give us is accurate and up to date.
11) to enable us to send you direct marketing. Direct marketing can be done by contacting you via telephone, post, SMS, or emails about our special offers or current or new product that you may have an interest in. Through marketing, we can also monitor the success of our promotions. You have the right to object to the data being processed for pour marketing purposes. Please read more about this in the Your Right section found further below.
12) to enable us to contact you if we have any competitions and prize draws, process your entries to these competitions and prize draws, and meet our obligation regarding these competitions and prize draws.
This may require you to provide your data with MG Concept subcontractors or any agents collecting data on our behalf.
13) to advertise or market our products and services, MG Concept Limited promotes public relations concerning our business, products, and services, including digital advertising. This may demand that we provide your details to MG Concept subcontractors or agents following how we use your data. Nonetheless, we will not sell or pass your data to third parties for direct marketing or advertising purposes. Further, this may implicate adapting our digital marketing according to what you view on our website and what interested you on the third-party websites to be more relevant to you. This advertising is delivered across third party websites and social media platforms
14) to enable us to contact you by email about products added to your shopping basket when shopping online. To enable this, your email address and your name are forwarded to a third party managing our shopping basket email programme.
15) to examine the effectiveness of digital advertising established on your interactivity and following our Cookies Policy.
16) to analyse the processed sales through our website and the frequently viewed products on the Website for marketing and business development and expansions purpose.
17) to enable us to send you personalised emails according to your browsing behaviour. To enable this, your email address is forwarded to a third party managing our browsing behaviour email programme.
D. For Customer Services:
18) to reply to any of your questions or complaints raised via our social media posts or comments addressed to us directly or in the public territory.
19) to run administrative duties and statistical research for customer surveys.
20) to provide better automatic replies via our live chat and improve our services.
E. Improve our Products and Services:
21) to predict demand for our products and services and to plan our logistics
22) to ensure that the MG Concept adverts you see on different websites and platforms are best relevant to you, we will provide anonymous information about you and your shopping behaviour to the businesses that take care of our online advertising. We collect the needed information from your email activities, our website cookies, and other technologies. Your data is combined with other data from different internet users to create audience profiles developed of specific interests and features. Our online advertisers utilise these audience profiles, such as social media, to provide you with the best relevant adverts according to your interests. The social media websites may include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and third party websites. This data is anonymous except for the order number shared with selected third parties such as Bright Analytics, Google, and Affiliate Window(also receiving your email address) to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and reward affiliate websites.
23) to collect statistics regarding how you and other people use our website and your opinion about our advertisements, special offers, products, news, competitions and social media content. Further, we examine these data to notice if our activities are attractive to people and meet their needs or if our actions need to be improved.
If so, what modifications would be most advantageous for both our customers and us? To achieve this, we use third-party providers such as Google Analytics, Google Audiences, Hotjar, Facebook Analytics, Monetate and Salesforce Commerce to help us examine visitor behaviour on our website. This data is mainly anonymous, except the order number or a unique ID shared with Google Analytics and Bright Analytics to help us deeply analyse, verify data, improve our website, and better understand customer behaviour from multiple devices.
F. For Compliance:
24) Observe how people use our website and notice if they are being abused or threatened.
25) to protect our business and you from criminal behaviour, identity theft and fraud.
26) to monitor our properties.
27) to enable us to maintain organisational and statuary records about our company to comprehend better what, how, when and where we sold, at what price, and pay our taxes.
28) to enable us to maintain organisational and statuary records about our business to meet our legal and contractual commitments.
G. Legitimate Interest of the Company:
29) to allow our third-party providers and us to schedule and organise our day-to-day operations effectively.
30) to help us run effective market research based on current trends or common likes, to improve the products and services available to our customers.
31) to understand if the funds we spend on marketing and advertising is bringing us a good return or not.
32) for fair business purposes such as process improvement and risk management.
We want to send you an email newsletter to notify you about our wide range of products and services from time to time.
You can subscribe to our Newsletters via the MG Concept website. You can cancel the subscription in many ways, as described in the “Your Rights” section or the footer of each email received from us.
We cannot verify the contents of any externally linked website; therefore, we will not hold liability for any damages caused by visiting these external links.
Social media platforms
Any transmission, engagement, and activity on social media are according to each social media platform’s terms & conditions and privacy policies.
We strongly advise you to use social media platforms wisely to protect your personal details.
The personal information we will ask about on social media will be only your name, order number and telephone number about a specific query or complaint.
Nonetheless, if you wish to discuss your private personal details, please reach us via telephone or email.
We may use social sharing buttons to transfer content directly from web pages to social media platforms. Please understand that you are using these social sharing buttons of your own choice, and these social media platforms may be followed to save requests and share a web page through your social media account.
Who does my information go to?
We may use any relevant information to contact you or forward it to our trusted agents and sub-contractors to process and complete your order, verify your identity, validate and approve transactions made by your debit or credit card.
We may forward your data to help us complete pre-contractual or contractual obligations, such as arranging delivery of your product.
We may forward your personal information about sales and website activities for analysis and analytical objectives.
Please note that we may use suppliers outside the EEA when purchasing products from us. You approve that these companies may also have your data where necessary to complete our contractual commitment to you.
Where a supplier or company partner is outside the EEA, we will enforce suitable protection and guarantee that your rights are safeguarded.
Where do we store your data?
Your personal data is kept safe under high protection server technology.
Please note that you are fully responsible for keeping the password hidden where you have selected a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website. You must not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, although we do our best to protect your data, there is no 100% security in transmitting information via the internet. Therefore, we cannot assure the security of your data transmitted to our website.
Any transmission is at your own risk.
When we receive your information, we utilise severe approaches and security elements to control and stop unauthorised access.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information For?
MG Concept will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary accordingly to the purpose it was collected for unless there is a different legal cause for us to do so.
We will carry all appropriate actions to ensure the personal data is obliterated from our systems or eliminated when no longer required.
We will retain your data for as long as you persist in shopping with us or utilising our services, and for a duration afterwards when we may contact you if there is a genuine interest to do so. We may also be required to keep your data for legal causes.
Disclosure of your information
In the investigation of any unlawful activities, we may disclose information about you to law enforcement officials. We may also be demanded to disclose information to a court by law.
To correctly manage the Website and provide services, such as marketing, processing online purchases, delivery companies, and our designers and craftsmen, we may transfer your information to our service providers and any organisations that might take over our operations.
If you post on or about our website, we may share your username and any information you include in your post.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights, following:
1. Where we ask your consent to process your data, you can cancel your consent to our processing of your data at any time. If you have an online account with us, you can do this by updating your preferences. If you do not have an online account with us, you can use the “unsubscribe” option on our emails.
Please note, in line with the lawful processing requirements in GDPR, we can process your data without your consent. These include where processing is required about a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests.
2. Ask us to correct incorrect or vague personal data. We would pursue to update the data as soon as possible, usually within one month, unless the request is elaborate.
3. Ask us to obliterate your data. This is commonly referred to as the right to be bypassed. This right is only fitting where there is no apparent reason for the persisted processing of your data. There are some cases where this right does not apply. In such circumstances, we would inform you of the reason(s) that we need to maintain your data (unless stopped to do so by law).
4. Limit processing of your data if the data is incorrect is being processed unlawfully or if the information is no longer suitable to the specific purpose for processing.
We would keep the data in such circumstances, but we would not process it without your consent.
Please note, if processing your data is for establishing or supporting a legal claim or for the security of other individuals’ rights or the public interest, we would also retain your information but not process it further. In such cases, we would let you know that we intend to lift the limitation on processing your data.
5. Ask for access to your data via an access request. Your request should be completed in writing, and we may ask you for evidence of your identity before delivering you the data.
There is no fee for making this request, yet we can charge an organisational fee based on the administrative expense of delivering the information in minor cases.
6. You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will notify you if we plan to use your data for marketing purposes or if we plan to reveal your information to any third party for such intents. You can control such processing by checking specific boxes on the forms we use to gather your data, by unsubscribing using the ‘unsubscribe’ part in a marketing email or not accepting or blocking certain cookies.
You can also exert your right at any time by contacting us at mgconcept.cidevconcept.com/contact.
7. Get and reuse your data for your objectives across different services.
This right is only suitable for the data you have provided to us, the processed data based on your consent or the implementation of a contract and when computerised norms execute the processing.
Where this right applies, the data will be delivered to you in a structured, machine-readable format.
Our website may include links to the websites of third parties, advertisers, and affiliates. If you click on a link to these websites, please note that they have their privacy policies and do not take liability for these policies. We strongly advise you to check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
Contact and complaints
If you have any complaints regarding handling your data, please allow us to deal with your worries in the first instance. Nonetheless, if you wish, you may make a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues; please use the link below https://ico.org.uk or telephone number: 0303 123 1113.